17 Eligible Conditions-New Mexico Medical Cannabis Program
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Crohn’s Disease
- Hospice Care
- Intractable Nausea/Vomiting
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Severe Anorexia/Cachexia
- Spinal Cord Damage with Intractable Spasticity
- Hepatitis C infection Currently Receiving Antiviral Treatment
- Inflammatory Autoimmune-mediated Arthritis
- Painful Peripheral Neuropathy
- Severe Chronic Pain
- Post-traumatic Stress Syndrome
- Cervical Dystonia
Please be aware that having one of these conditions does not automatically qualify you for enrollment into the New Mexico Medical Cannabis Program. A medical provider must certify a patient for medical marijuana use. The patient must then submit an application to the State of New Mexico with all the required forms.
Once you are enrolled in the Medical Cannabis Program, an ID card will be issued to you. Albuquerque Integrative Medicine (AIM) does not provide you with an ID card. Cards are issued by the state. We serve as one of the two physicians you will need signatures from to complete your application to the New Mexico Medical Cannabis Program.
For additional information about the New Mexico Medical Cannabis program, please visit their FAQ page.
At Albuquerque Integrative Medicine, we will conduct an examination and sign your certification form the same day as your appointment—no waiting, no worrying.